BUrns Bog COnservation Society
School Field Trips
Join us on an interpretive nature walk through one of the world’s most ecologically unique ecosystems.
School tours address grade specific core competencies such as:
All tours can be customized to meet a group’s specific needs.
Available for booking: September-October & March-June
Duration: 2.5 hours
Distance: 3 km
Ages/Grade: Suitable and adapted for all ages (K-Gr.12)
Cost: $150/class (max 30 students)
Available in English and French!
“They loved seeing the different habitats for the different animals from the bunny holes to the beaver lodge, to the fox hole to the bear cave.”
- A Grade 2 Teacher
”They liked being outdoors and learning about the unique bog system.”
- Grade 7 teacher
- A $25.00 non-refundable deposit is charged upon booking.
- Field Trips proceed rain or shine.
- Field Trips cancelled with less than 2 weeks notice will be charged for 50% of the total Field Trip cost.
- Field Trips cancelled with less than one weeks notice will be charged for the full Field Trip cost.
- Field Trips rescheduled with less than 2 weeks notice must pay an additional $25 booking deposit to reEbook.
Burns Bog Conservation Society
©2015. All Rights Reserved.
A registered Canadian charity: No. 12916 6682 RR0001
4-7953 120 Street, Delta, BC V4C 6P6
Phone: 604 572 0373 | Toll Free: 1-888-850-6264 | Fax: 604 572 0374